Why do we need PCRs in our churches?
- Pastor burn out is a major issue for today’s church.
- 42% of pastors are seriously considering leaving the ministry.
- That is a 45% increase over only 2 years prior.
- The percentage of pastors under 45 years old who are considering leaving is higher than those over 45.
- Only 33% describe themselves as healthy spiritually, relationally, physically, emotionally and financially.
- If you think your church does a good job of encouraging the pastor, Some churches do much better than others, but you are probably not hearing everything. Also, there is always room to improve and prepare the next generation for caring for their pastor also.
Click through the slides for more information.
The next PCR training date is at the bottom of this page.
For 14 years, Energize Ministries has been proactively encouraging pastors. Thousands of pastors have been impacted by our refreshing, encouraging approach to ministry. Now, we are taking that to a new level. We are placing Pastor Care Representatives (PCRs) in churches everywhere to carry the torch for pastor care and encouragement. This free training is for volunteers who want to #BeTheOne to impact their local church’s environment (present and future) for their pastor’s best. Preventing burnout and inspiring vibrant leadership are vital for the church to move ahead. Email Joel@EnergizeMinistries.com if you would like to take the next step or ask questions. We have a registration form for the training so we can have all the materials that you need in your hands from the start. Thanks for checking out our PCR program!
Is this for you?
If you love your pastor and the future ministry of the church and are willing to commit a few hours each week toward a caring church environment for your pastor, it probably is.
Email: Joel@energizeministries.com with any questions.
Our next PCR training happens:
Date: February 10, 2024 (Saturday)
Time: 10:00-12:15 (or thereabouts).
Optional: While we prefer for you to be there in person, a zoom link will be provided for participants who are not local.
Provided: Coffee and light brunch, training manual.
Bring: Your smiling face.
You MUST request and fill out a registration form before attending.
Email Joel@energizeministries.com for the link to the registration form.